Monday, October 1, 2012

First Day of School - History

      As I walk in to class the room came to a silence. Did my make-up smudge? Did I have something on my shirt? I walked up to Cody and asked "Is there something wrong?"
     "Kinda... it's just that Elliot said he might ask you out." What!?!? Is this real? I can't believe what I heard. I had to tell Laura Lee right this instance!! OH MEH GAWD where is she?
     "Oh thank the lord you are finally here!" I whisper yelled "Elliot said he might ask me out!!" I am freaking out right now and I need to call 911 because I think I'm going to die.
     "Class settle down," said Mr. Cam " you can choose your own seats in this class." I rushed over to the seat behind Cody and in between Laura Lee and Elliot. As I turn my head I see him writing a note and this might be it. The note that changes my life forever, dating the most popular guy in all of Augustus Academy.
     "Hey, Chris," said Elliot as he handed me a note.

The note said after several passing of back and forth between Elliot and I:
Do you wanna go out
Um.. is this true..?
Ya
Then sure!
Great we will talk after class or at lunch
See you then!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment